Increasing Your IQ: “Influence Quotient”
A major key to success has much to do with your “IQ.” — not with your “Intelligence Quotient,” but your “Influence Quotient.” Those who have developed the extraordinary ability to engage and influence others tend to experience greater success and fulfillment in their lives and in their careers.
This interactive keynote focuses on:
- Expanding your sphere of influence
- Exploring how influence is more advantageous than authority
- Working through the 5 Strategies for Increasing Your Influence
- Increasing your value
- Increasing your rapport building skills
- Increasing your positive visibility in service to others
- Creating giants of others
- Reinventing yourself
- Creating a new self-image to match the more influential you
You and your organization will greatly benefit from the pragmatic principles and tools explored in this enlightening and empowering keynote. Count on this message to make a positive difference in your career.
To learn more about how this powerful message can benefit you, your team, and your organization, contact Dr. Eric Allenbaugh at 503-635-3963 to discuss options.