Stop Sleepwalking & Start Living —— At Work & At Home!
This popular keynote address effectively links life and leadership strategies that can make a powerful difference at work and at home. Full of insights, tangible tools, and lots of laughs, this keynote is one that changes lives.
- Stuck in your stuff: What’s the learning?
- Resistance: A Resource in Disguise
- New address – Same Old Stuff
- Pause Power: Connecting Head and Heart
- From Snooze Control to Awakening
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Low Risk = High Risk
- Making Conscious Choices, Experiencing Great Results
- Making It Stick: The “Blip Theory”
To reinforce long-term learning, consider providing your audience with their own copy of Eric’s best-selling book, Wake-Up Calls. Quantity discounts are available.
Would you like more information? Contact Eric Allenbaugh to discuss scheduling a Keynote Speaking engagement with your company or organization.
treat every person you meet as a teacher
and every situation you experience
as a learning opportunity.”
— Eric Allenbaugh, Ph.D.