Moving from Resistance to Commitment
Change is inevitable — learning is optional. Change comes with the territory of being a leader. And leaders have two primary functions:
- Creating a compelling vision, and
- Converting that vision into results that count.
This Mastering Change keynote (or one-day workshop) focuses on best-practice principles and pragmatic tools for change agents to facilitate moving from where we are now to where we want to be. Key strategies include:
- Sustaining Our Mission & Values while Embracing the
New Strategic Direction
- Reinventing Ourselves, Our Products, and Our Services
- Making Conscious Choices — Regression or Growth
- Moving Off Our Stuck State
- Expanding our Circle of Influence
- Moving Past Resistance
- Working Through the 4 Stages of Change
- Balancing Courage and Safety
- Linking Empowerment with Accountability
- Delivering Results that Count
- Making It Stick — Building Both “buy in” and “stay in”
commitment to change
Consider providing Eric’s Mastering Change workbook for your audience to maximize learning. Quantity discounts are available.
Is your organization facing significant changes in the near future? Are you experiencing resistance from managers or staff? If so, this keynote (or full day workshop) will provide you with tangible tools to move from resistance to commitment. Call Dr. Eric Allenbaugh (503-635-3963) to explore how this message can make a positive difference in moving from where you are to where you want to be.
It’s something you do with them.”— Ken Blanchard