Sharpening Your Competitive Edge:
Shape or be Shaped
This engaging and insightful keynote focuses on best practice principles and tools to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
Participants will be actively engaged in pragmatic strategies and tools in:
- Creating a Compelling Vision
- Exploring the “3Rs” of Renewal: Release, Reaffirm, and Reinvent
- Fostering Individual and Team Creativity
- Working “on” the System vs. Working “in” the System
- Expanding Your Influence
- Building a Spirit of Teamwork
- Sustaining Purposeful Performance on Priorities
- Getting the “Wild geese to Fly in Formation”
- Keeping the Fire Burning
Dr. Steven Covey often emphasized the importance of “sharpening your saw” as a way of staying current, effective, and competitive. This participative workshop focuses exactly on that — “sharpening your saw” from an individual, team, and organizational perspective.
To find out more about how this workshop will support your efforts to stay competitive, contact Dr. Eric Allenbaugh at 503-635-3963 to explore options tailored to your specific needs and interests.
When you meet — guess who has the advantage?”
— Bob Pritchard