Reinventing Yourself and Shaping Your Future
As a top executive:
- What specifically are you doing to refine your personal and professional best?
- How are you enhancing your effectiveness in influencing others?
- What untapped potential do you see in yourself?
- How are you defining success, personally and professionally, and to what extent are you achieving that level of success — and significance?
- What have you learned and applied in the past year to increase your value?
As a leader, you have a responsibility to bring out the best in others — and in yourself. Retaining a seasoned executive coach provides one of the more effective ways for you to stay on top through a systematic executive development process. Every professional athlete has a coach — that is why they are as good as they are. Likewise, executives who are already doing well often retain coaches to keep them at their cutting edge.
In our experience, peak performing executives consciously seek to reinvent themselves. They don’t settle for what they have already mastered — they commit to stretching themselves to higher and more refined levels of performance. They also seek the learning opportunities provided by outside resources — coaches who listen, provide feedback, encourage, and push the envelope. Through this tailored executive coaching process, you can:
- Access what you already know at a deeper and more pragmatic level,
- Utilize your talents more effectively,
- Increase your personal and professional awareness — a key step in learning and growing
- Achieve greater personal and professional fulfillment,
- Discover your untapped potential,
- Energize your career and relationships, and
- Move from resistance to commitment in making significant life and career changes.
Executive coaching might possibly be your most prudent and high-return investment. As much art as science, cultivating effective leadership is worth the attention and expertise of Dr. Eric Allenbaugh, a seasoned leadership coach and experienced executive. In close consultation with you, here’s how Eric typically approaches your unique Executive Coaching process:
Working closely together with you in tailoring the executive coaching process, we…
- Explore your executive coaching goals and interests – what you are seeking to accomplish,
- Identify specific issues requiring your attention, and
- Explore coaching methods and options to best serve you.
To assure a successful coaching outcome, we…
- We develop an action plan for executive coaching, including priorities, outcomes, methods, and timelines,
- Identify mutually supported success criteria for effective coaching, and
- Clarify the expectations of both the coach and the executive to ensure positive results.
Through an interactive series of in-person, Zoom, or telephone coaching sessions, we explore and enhance your priority developmental interests such as…
- Your leadership effectiveness in creating a shared commitment to the organizational mission, vision, values, and core strategies,
- Your leadership style and how to interact more effectively with others,
- Your rapport-building and communication skills in working with different behavioral styles,
- Your strengths while mitigating your “opportunities for improvement,”
- Your methods of increasing your influence with superiors, peers, and subordinates,
- Your strategies and tools for leading people from resistance to commitment,
- Your ways of coaching others more effectively – ranging from your top performers to those needing a “career opportunity elsewhere,”
- Your strategies and tools for dealing with challenging and/or sensitive issues, and
- Your methods of engaging in continued personal and professional development.
in the way I lead people. Seldom has one person so positively
influenced the culture of an organization.”
— Jim Boyle, Hospital CEO & Board Chair