Identifying and developing talent is perhaps one of the most important — yet most challenging — functions of an effective leader.
After experiencing “Taking Talent to the Top,”
your audience may never be the same again!
This keynote will influence you to think and act differently in seeking out the best of the best and investing in their development.
- The 3 “A’s” of Winners: Attitude, Aptitude, and Alignment
- Why 70% of people are either passively or actively disengaged at work — and how much that costs you
- Why we often invest in the wrong people
- How to be a great “talent scout”
- The “5 Strategies for Taking Talent To The Top”
- How to keep the magic alive!
This keynote address will actively engage the audience with ideas, insights, and tools that will make an immediate difference in your organization. Working with you in advance, Dr. Eric Allenbaugh specifically tailors the presentation to address your interests and expectations.
Call Dr. Allenbaugh today (503-635-3963) for more information about “Taking Talent to the Top” and how the message can positively impact your organization.
is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it.”