Building Great Teams
That Deliver Impressive Results
This pragmatic, energizing, and insightful session emphasizes principles and strategies of building and sustaining high performance teams.
Your audience will actively explore:
- Purpose: Creating a Shared Mission and Vision
- Passion: Building a Spirit of Partnership and Teamwork
- Performance: Empowering Associates with Accountability
- Hiring and Developing Winners
- Celebrating Successes and Self-Correcting
- Building on Individual and Team Strengths
- Delighting “Internal” Customers
- Reinventing Ourselves, Our Services, and Our Products
This keynote, tailored to your unique situation, is a powerful tool in kicking off a transformational process of individual, team, and organizational excellence. When followed by a three-day, in-depth workshop on leadership mastery, growth and development accelerates throughout your organization.
If you would like more information about keynotes or workshops on team development, contact Dr. Eric Allenbaugh (503-635-3963) for more information.
can very often be traced to the question of how well the organization
brings out the great energies and talents of its people.”
— Thomas J. Watson, Jr. Former IBM Chief Executive