Shape or be Shaped!
is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it.”
This insightful and pragmatic keynote focuses on best practice principles and tools to get from where you are now to where you want to be. Your audience will be actively engaged in pragmatic strategies and tools in:
- Creating a Compelling Vision
- Exploring the 3 “Rs” of Renewal: Release • Reaffirm • Reinvent
- Fostering Individual and Team Creativity
- Working “on” the System vs. Working “in” the System
- Expanding Your Influence
- Building a Spirit of Teamwork
- Sustaining Purposeful Performance on Priorities
- Getting the “Wild geese to Fly in Formation”
- Keeping the Fire Burning
Would your business benefit by sharpening its competitive edge? If so, contact Dr. Eric Allenbaugh (503-635-3963) to explore how this keynote, tailored to your organization, can inspire renewal.
if you stand still, they will swallow you.”— William Knudsen Jr.