Moving From Resistance to Commitment
Change comes with the territory of leadership, and developing your ability to function with finesse as a change agent can make the difference between a good and a great leader.
This 28-page leadership workbook in its 4th edition, contains a number of pragmatic tools to take you and your organization from where it is, to where you want it to be.
Packed into this leadership resource are great ideas related to:
- The change cycles: Resistance and Growth
- The 4 Transition Stages of Change
- How change impacts performance
- How to build ownership and commitment to the changes
- Why people resist change
- How to facilitate change
- How to make changes based on principle rather than pressure
- How to sharpen your competitive edge
$17.50 each plus S&H – quantity discounts available.
Order your Mastering Change copies through Allenbaugh Associates today.