When results count – count on Eric Allenbaugh
who has made a significant difference in the way I lead people.
Seldom has one person so positively influenced
the culture of an organization.”
— Jim Boyle, Hospital CEO & Board Chair
Dr. Allenbaugh has more than three decades of national leadership consulting experience — coupled with a dozen years of executive experience in his former hospital administration career. Few leadership consultants provide that level of consulting and executive experience to address your needs and interests. Eric has the “right stuff” to take on the tough issues — whether it’s organization, team, or executive development.
As the consultant-of-choice for CEOs, corporate boards, and government executives, you’re harvesting the invaluable best practices and experiences of both the private and public sectors through Dr. Allenbaugh. Add to that a corporate client base distributed over more than 40 states and a 95% client referral rate and you’ve got the confidence to address your most significant leadership development opportunities — and to tackle the most sensitive of issues.
Internationally Recognized Author
Dr. Allenbaugh’s insightful, yet pragmatic, books are published in multiple languages. His best sellers include:
- Deliberate Success: Turning Purpose and Passion Into Performance Results
- Wake-Up Calls: You Don’t Have to Sleepwalk Through your Life, Love or Career
In addition, Eric has authored other leadership books, including:
- Mastering Change: Moving from Resistance to Commitment
- Performance Coaching: Creating Giants of Others
- Interact: Personal Strengths Profile
Renowned Speaker and Facilitator
- More than 2,000 business and life success audiences have heard Dr. Allenbaugh speak — and they keep asking him back.
- Eric has been a gueston over 350 TV and Radio talk shows — including a one-hour Phil Donahue special on “Wake-Up Calls” — taking charge of your life at a higher level.
Executive Coach to Top Leaders and Boards
- Sought after coach by top corporate & business leaders — from Fortune 500 to start-up companies
- Experienced coach to federal, state, and local government executives.
- Eric also trains and certifies other consultants in coaching principles to bring out the best in others.
- Over 12 former years of executive experience in hospital administration.
- Owner of his own consulting firm for more than three decades.
- Past President and Co-owner, Executive Officers Club — a professional development organization for top executives.
- Master’s Degree — UCLA, Hospital Administration
- Doctorate Degree — University of Oregon, Organizational Behavior
in our company. This allows us to move closer to our vision of ‘Wowing our customers
by transcending what we do today to add to their lasting success tomorrow.’
I doubt that we would have been able to do so without Eric’s help.”
— Steve Buffam, Chief Visionary Officer & Chairman
TLR-Total Logistics Resource, Inc.